Toll-free: (833) 553-4119 | Local: (778) 655-5135 |

Passport & Visas

All traveling Americans returning to the United States are required to have a valid U.S. Passport. A Passport is required for U.S. Citizens who travel by air and sea to and from the Caribbean, Bermuda, Central and South America, Canada and Mexico.


Get In Touch With Our Team
And Leave The Onlinebooking
Frustrations Behind

Call us Today

Guide me away is a proud upstanding member of
The following travel industry organizations:

Start your adventure

Sign up today and receive special offers and discounts directly to your email, for free!